This sweet and simple beaded diamond bracelet use just a few seed beads and some thread and is finished with a sliding knot.
You will need:
-1.5m of S-Lon Thread
-16x Size 6 or 7 seed beads
1. Cut two 50cm lengths of S-Lon and knot them together, approx 15cm from one end.
2. Stick the shorter ends down to your work surface with some tape. Cut the longer ends at an angle, to make threading the beads onto the thread easier.
3. Take one bead and using the longer ends of thread, take one through the bead left to right and the other right to left.
4. Pull the ends tight until the bead sits up near the knot.
5. Now with two beads at the same time, take one thread left to right and the other right to left
6. Pull tight so these beads sit up against the first
7. Repeat the process with three beads and then four beads
8. Then go back to three, then two and one. Tie another knot just after the last bead.
9. Knot the ends to match the other side. Cross the ends together ready to tie the sliding knot.
10. Take another 50cm length of S-Lon and tie a series of square knots around the two main threads. A step by step of how to tie a square sliding knot is available here.
11. Trim off any excess thread and finish with a tiny dab of superglue. Seed beads come in so many amazing colours and the S-Lon has a gorgeous selection too, so why not make an wrist-full!